Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You are the...... anniversary Ideas

You are the apple of my eye, the love of my life, my best friend, the twinkle to my stars.............

Three beautiful, energetic kids, 1 dog, both owning our own business', helping on the  family farm, & trying to spend as much time with our kiddos as possible, my husband & I don't get much alone time, quiet time or relaxing time. And let's face it when we do actually get time together we are both usually so tired that we just want to sleep :) but my husband & I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary (I know I am dating myself telling you that) and I wanted to make sure he had a relaxing, fun evening out with me of course :) Turns out he had the exact same idea & I do mean EXACT! We ended up planning the EXACT SAME DATE NIGHT without each other even knowing....now that is when you know you have been together for so long.

But I did have a few things up my sleeve for him & I am going to share a few of them with you today. Before we even left our house I had him open up a box full of full little gifts - portable phone charger, massager, shells, and so on with this "card" attached that I hand made for him.


Next we went out for a nice dinner where I had another small gift for him. His original ring no longer fits him & to have it re-sized would be more than just buying a new one & i didn't think he really cared for his original ring, so I wanted to get him something I thought he might like better & wear more often & not hate wearing it, so I thought long & hard about it & looked all over for something that I thought resembled my husband. In the end I was super happy & I believe he is also, even though he would never say so.

So I handed him this handmade card along with the new ring I got him and......



 he said yes & wore the ring!!!!!


We had both planned to finish the night off with a sunset cruise on the riverboat, but I had one last present for him - his 45 hand gun & he was so happy, surprised & excited to see it! 


All in all it was a great night, relaxing, quiet, enjoyable, fun & exactly what we had both wanted it to be for each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your feedback