Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blue & White Orchid Cascading Bouquet

 
My bride had come to me with this picture of this gorgeous white & blue orchid & hydrangea cascading bouquet & asked me to re-create it for her. She asked me to take the peacock feathers & the fern greenery out of it & add in some bling cascading down, but otherwise keep it very, very similar to the picture. Now most of the time bride's will give me pictures they like for me to use as inspiration & not so much exactly re-create it, but I am always up for a challenge, & this is what I came up with for her bridal bouquet & i was pleased with it!


Below left: picture bride gave me to re-create         Below on right: my creation

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your feedback