Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DIY Barn Wood Sign

 I have been seeing barn wood signs all over the place lately & I am obsessed with them! they fit right in with my personality & decor of my house, and a lot of my friends' also :)

We live on a farm & happen to have a huge pile of old barn wood at our place that is just calling my name & so I undertook a few barn wood sign projects the past few months & here are a couple of what I have done.

Supplies:
Barn wood (can also used pallet wood boards or other wood)
Scrap pieces of wood
Nails
Hammer
Paint of choice

1. Cut your barn wood to size you prefer
2. Use your scrap pieces of wood to run vertical on the back side of your wood & nail them into your barn wood (this will secure the pieces together to make a larger sign like the one on the left)
3. Paint whatever you would like on the sign




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your feedback