Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Smell of Summer

As I prepare for a purple, garden theme inspiration wedding this weekend I am blessed to be able to walk out my front door & use my yard as inspiration. I walk out my front door and see rows or gorgeous purple & white lilacs all in bloom right now filling the air with a sweet, heavenly smell that makes me think of summer, relaxation,&  beauty. It is very rare that we have these "perfect" types of nights around here where it is about 62 degrees, the sun is starting to set, there is no wind or breeze, the aroma of the lilacs fill the air & the birds are chirping away. Here's to my inspiration - check back or subscribe to keep informed about how I translated this inspiration into a wedding reception decor. Happy Week ya all!





Always remember to stop & smell the flowers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your feedback