Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Easy as 1,2,3 Dessert

Here is an extremely easy, quick, delicious, light, & half way healthy dessert. All you need is 3 ingredients!! I needed something to bring to our family Fourth of July potluck & I had like no time to make something gourmet, so I looked around my house to see what I had on hand . Even though I had no time I wanted it to appear I had spent hours on it, thinking about it & creating it and of course I wanted it to be festive in red, white & blue...... this is what I came up with.





You want to create this? You can it is SUPER EASY & made with things you probably have on hand already

Ingredients:
1 Box of Angel food box cake
1 1/2 big containers of light Cool Whip
Fresh Fruit

Directions:
1. Make angel food cake as directed on box & let cool completely
2. cut the cake up into bite size pieces
3. start with a layer of angel food bites, then a layer of cool whip, then I did a layer of fresh blueberries
4. repeat the angel food bite & cool whip layer  then add your fresh raspberries on the top
5. eat & enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your feedback