What I did was take
1. 4 chicken breasts sprinkle them with garlic salt & lemon pepper seasoning and added 1 can of beer to them and allowed them to marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes while I preheated my oven to 450 degrees.
2. After the chicken breasts had marinated & the oven is preheated I transferred the breasts into a covered casserole dish & let it cook in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Take the chicken out of the oven & shred it all apart.
4. I added about 2-3 heaping TBSP. of plain Greek yogurt, 2 diced up tomatoes and a handful of shredded cheese to my shredded chicken.
5. Mix it up & you are ready to enjoy!
Tonight I served this over left over baked potatoes that I had left over from last nights supper. I diced up the potatoes laid them on a cooking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray, lay them in a single layer & baked them in my 450 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes. Remember they are already cooked potatoes, so I just had to warm them up & then I wanted to get a nice light brown color on them. After the potatoes were done I simply put a spoonful of the Garlic Beer Chicken mixture on top of the potatoes & served it with a salad & fruit of choice.
Other tasteful ways to serve this Garlic Beer Chicken:
1. Over Chips
2. Over lettuce for a salad
3. Make enchiladas
4. Over Pasta
5. Over Toast
6. Make Chicken Tacos
7. Over rice
8. Make Chicken taco salad
9. serve it inside a warm croissant for a sandwich
.........the possibilities are almost endless